Youth LEAP 2005 (Leaders, Entrepreneurs And Partners)
took place in Gander from November 4-6, 2005.
of the conference was to draw attention to the talents
and abilities of accomplished leaders and entrepreneurs,
by providing them with beneficial workshops and a
This conference provided the opportunity for
business owners to promote their products or services,
at the Gander Community Centre.
There were 147 young
leaders and entrepreneurs from across Newfoundland and
Labrador who participated in various workshops to
develop their skills as a leader and an entrepreneur.
Seamus O’Regan, co-host of Canada AM also participated
in Youth LEAP 2005 as the keynote speaker on Saturday
evening. He was well received by the youth participates.
We would also like to thank all of the members of the
steering committee and the FINALY! staff. Without all of
you none of this would have been possible.
In Partnership with:
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
- Department of Industry, Trade and Rural Development
- Department of Human Resources, Labour and Employment
- Federal Rural Secretariat
- Labour Market Development Agreement
Special Thanks to the following partners:
- Canadian Business Development Bank of Canada
- Junior Achievement
- Newfoundland and Labrador Organization of Women
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Atlantic Audio Visual
- Provincial Airlines
- Voisey’s Bay